资源新版在线天堂-桌下含校园污肉高h-坠落女教师-椎名由奈在线播放-六月色婷婷-六月丁香婷婷天天在线

食品伙伴網服務號
 
 
當前位置: 首頁 » 專業英語 » 英語短文 » 正文

如果每天吃燕麥,你會變成這樣

放大字體  縮小字體 發布日期:2019-04-19  來源:滬江英語  作者:foodtrans
核心提示:1. You will be regular1.更有規律Oatmeal, no matter the form, is nearly pure fiber. Fiber is something that is extremely

1. You will be “regular”

1.更“有規律


 

Oatmeal, no matter the form, is nearly pure fiber. Fiber is something that is extremely difficult to digest without a lot of help from fluids inside your body. So, the oats serve as as sponge, soaking up water and other fluids as it moves with ease through your digestive system and right out of you. This keep you having regular bowel movements.

無論什么樣的麥片幾乎都是純纖維。沒有體內液體幫忙纖維極難消化,所以燕麥就像海綿一樣吸收水和其他液體,使它們能順利通過消化系統,再排出體外,這就能讓你規律排便。


 

2. You will be full

2.有飽腹感


 

When eaten, oatmeal immediately starts to expand and fill up space inside your stomach, leaving less room for more food. And when that happens, it makes you full and less likely to eat unnecessary foods.

麥片一吃下去馬上就會膨脹填滿胃部,就沒什么空間吃更多的食物了,這樣就會使你有飽腹感,不太可能去吃不必要的食物。


 

3.You could lose weight

3.你能減肥


 

Due to the fact that you are full and less likely to eat in-between-meal snacks, you will not be packing on the extra pounds and may even lose weight.

由于你吃飽了,兩頓飯之間不太可能吃零食,你的體重就不會增加,甚至還能減肥。


 

4.You will reduce your risk of heart disease

4.降低患心臟病的風險


 

Whole oats are high in polyphenols, antioxidants, and in particular a group of antioxidants called avenanthramides, which are almost solely found in oats. These avenanthramides have been linked lowering blood pressure levels by increasing the production of nitric oxide that helps dilate blood vessels, improving blood flow.

全麥麥片富含多酚類、抗氧化劑,尤其富含一種叫燕麥生物堿的抗氧化劑,這種物質幾乎只在燕麥中才有。這些燕麥生物堿能提高一氧化氮的產生,有助于擴張血管、促進血液流動從而降低血壓。


 

5. You will get loaded with nutrients

5.你會攝入營養物質


 

Oats are loaded with essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. In just one serving (½ cup) of dry oats, you will get:

燕麥富含人體必需維生素、礦物質和抗氧化劑。僅僅一份(½杯)干麥片就能讓你攝取:


 

Manganese:191% of the RDI

錳:推薦每日攝入量的191%


 

Phosphorus: 41% of the RDI

磷:推薦每日攝入量的41%


 

Magnesium: 34% of the RDI

鎂:推薦每日攝入量的34%


 

Copper: 24% of the RDI

銅:推薦每日攝入量的24%


 

Iron: 20% of the RDI

鐵:推薦每日攝入量的20%


 

Zinc: 20% of the RDI

鋅:推薦每日攝入量的20%


 

Folate: 11% of the RDI

葉酸:推薦每日攝入量的11%


 

Vitamin B1 (thiamin): 39% of the RDI

維生素B1(硫胺):推薦每日攝入量的39%


 

Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid): 10% of the RDI

維生素B5(泛酸):推薦每日攝入量的10%


 

Trace amounts of calcium, potassium, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) and vitamin B3 (niacin)

微量鈣、鉀、維生素B6(吡哆醇)和維生素B3(煙酸)


 

Bonus: 51 grams of carbs, 13 grams of protein, 5 grams of fat and 8 grams of fiber, and 303 calories.

額外營養:51g碳水化合物、13g蛋白質、5g脂肪和8g纖維、303卡熱量。


(信息來源:滬江英語)

更多翻譯詳細信息請點擊:http://www.trans1.cn
編輯:foodtrans01

 
[ 網刊訂閱 ]  [ 專業英語搜索 ]  [ ]  [ 告訴好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 關閉窗口 ] [ 返回頂部 ]
分享:

 

 
推薦圖文
推薦專業英語
點擊排行
 
 
Processed in 2.210 second(s), 528 queries, Memory 3.21 M
主站蜘蛛池模板: 亚洲精品一区二区在线看片| 神马影院午夜伦理限级| 免费国产在线观看| 亚洲国产五月综合网| 国产成人啪精视频精东传媒网站| 女人十八毛片水真多啊| 2023国产精品一卡2卡三卡4卡| 黄色片软件大全| 37大但人文艺术A级都市天气| 蜜臀AV色欲A片无码一区| 乌克兰xxxxx| 国产精品亚洲污污网站入口| 男女做爽爽爽视频免费软件| 中文字幕乱码一区久久麻豆樱花| 韩国伦理片2018在线播放免费观看| 十九岁韩国电影在线观看| 无码国产色欲XXXX视频| 日韩一区二区三区四区区区 | 在线亚洲中文字幕36页| 亚洲一区精品伊人久久伊人| 果冻传媒在线观看视频| 亚洲精品国产拍在线观看| 精品国产在线国语视频| 夜里18款禁用的免费B站动漫| 久久香蕉电影| 99pao成人国产永久免费视频| 欧美成人无码视频午夜福利| 草柳最新地址| 午夜婷婷精品午夜无码A片影院| 国产无遮挡又黄又爽在线视频 | 国产高清视频在线观看97| 香蕉鱼视频观看在线视频下载| 国产乱码二卡3卡四卡| 亚洲人成人毛片无遮挡| 久久深夜视频| gv肉片视频免费观看| 视频在线免费观看| 激情床戏视频片段有叫声| 中文文字幕文字幕亚洲色| 欧美亚洲另类丝袜自拍动漫| 国产精品免费久久久久影院|